Harrisburg Regional Technology Corridor
The Harrisburg Regional Technology Enterprise Zone is full of contagious energy. Whether you want to locate in a city, town, or more rural location, this zone has it all. This zone has the Murata Business Center at one end and the Life Sciences Greenhouse at the other, as well as exceptional educational institutions in between. The focus here is on business creation and expansion.
Summary of Benefits
- Priority consideration for other DCED grants and loan funds.
- Eligible for Enterprise Zone low interest financing through the revolving loan fund.
- Lowest prevailing interest rates on business development loan programs.
- Eligible to apply for 20% tax credits against State Corporate Net Income Tax for the value of improvements made to business properties located within the zone.
- Designation of Enterprise Zone firms as socially and Economically Restricted Businesses (SERB status) to confer advantage in bidding on state government contracts for 5 years after the zone exits the program.
- Availability of assistance for clean-up under Act II.
- Priority consideration for any resource administered by state government that would assist in leveraging imminent business investment and job creation.
- Availability of State Liquor License in an enterprise zone.